EPIC 4wd Tagalong Tours
At EPIC 4wd Tagalong Tours we are family friendly, environmentally conscious, and respect the land on which we travel as well as its history, its features, and its landscape.
Our land has a lot to offer us all and it must be respected and protected by us all; always.
Our goals are simple; to Lead and Support people to discover the splendour of Western Australia and to provide you with a safe Adventure filled experience. We know that you will feel fulfilled with Excitement at times, as we wander together through some of the EPIC regions.
Northwest, Southwest, Far East, Coastal, Deserts and more, and it doesn’t end there. Checkout the Trips tab now to see where we are planning to go and when.
Our signature piece on many of the trips will be what we call ‘The Twist’!
Yes this will be a surprise for you and is designed to add an extra EPIC element to your experiences and of course to provide you with great memories which you will cherish forever.
Camper Trailers are welcome, in fact we love Camper Trailers. Should they not be suitable on a specific trip we will note that in the description, however in all other circumstances they are very welcome. Bring it on!
Why Epic 4WD Tagalong Tours?
People ask us what makes all of our trip’s EPIC? EPIC is a very subjective term of course, however for us it is like these moments.
- The view from the top of Mt Meharry, WA’s highest mountain
- The trip to Dirk Hartog Island
- The Pilbara region and all that it has to offer and in so many places.
- Wildflowers in abundance in Spring
- Spending time following the steps of Frank Hann across the Great Victorian Desert
- A trip down to Baxter Cliffs east of Esperance
- The Simpson Desert
- The Flinders Ranges
- And many more just like these, but very different